As we look forward to what 2014 has in store for us, we want to reflect on and appreciate the highlights of 2013. The Snugabellas had a busy year full of growth, learning moments, and a lot of fun.
1. We started the year on a high note with the news that PumpEase was a finalist for a 2013 About.com Reader's Choice Award for Favourite Breastfeeding Product. While we didn't win top prize, it was an honour to be nominated (that phrase is a cliché because it's true!).
2. Early 2013 saw Snugabell bring our US Wholesale business back in house. There have been a few bumps in the road but the decision to bring our US Retail Partners back under our wing has felt right from Day One. We value the opportunity to connect with our retailers on a more personal level, and love that we can once again provide customer service and order assistance on a wholesale level.
3. We were excited to introduce PumpEase to Babies R Us in the Spring.
5. In July the Snugabellas left their worries (and kids and partners!) behind for three fun-filled days in Seattle. We filled our bellies with delicious food, walked all over the city (including a fascinating tour of the underground) and saw Paul McCartney at Safeco Field! It was a wonderful, relaxing weekend that really reinforced the friendships we have "outside the office."
6. We spent the summer and autumn months polling YOU, our wonderful Facebook and Twitter followers, for input on what our new print should look like and what it should be named. We had so much fun interacting with all of you and considering your suggestions. The end result of our creative collaboration was, of course, our cheeky new print: TaTa Turquoise! The process was so much fun that we hope to repeat it in the (not so distant!) future. (Maybe it will become an annual thing? Stay tuned to find out!)
7. We were honoured to be featured by Elacta European Lactation Consultants Alliance. It was exciting to spread the PumpEase love to another continent (and in another language!).
8. After the hustle and bustle of our Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, we paid tribute to the late Dr John Kennell by donating a portion of our sales to La Leche League Canada as part of our Giving Tuesday Canada initiative. We're already brainstorming how we can participate in Giving Tuesday Canada again this year!
9. We said a fond farewell to the old and welcomed the new... branding, that is. We've been slowly rolling out our new look and are happy to say that the Snugabell re-brand is almost complete! If you're a retailer, please feel free to contact us for updated images and logos to use.
It's so nice to mull over the previous year and move forward with a sure step and a head full of ideas! We're excited to welcome 2014 and can't wait to share our successes and adventures with you. We are so grateful for you, our vibrant community of mamas and mamas-to-be, for lending your voice and your support to the beauty of breastfeeding. If you haven't already, join us on Facebook or Twitter; we'd love to say hello!blog comments powered by Disqus